Howdy, folks! Every Thursday, the PSLawNet Blog posts a compilation of some of our favorite posts from the public interest blogosphere. Here’s what looks good this week:
- 7.14.11: SC Access to Justice Weblog features a video of LSC President Sandman on how pro bono is important to legal services programs.
- 7.14.11: The Office of Law & Social Justice Initiatives has a few tips for law students and clerks trying to stand out this summer.
- 7.22.11: Heather Jarvis’ Blog features a guest post by Adam Minsky, who explains how student loan lenders and collections agencies violate the law.
- 7.22.11: The Brennan Center for Justice weighs in on the debate over pay increases for New York judges.
- 7.25.11: Legal Services in the United Kingdom compared to our own on Richard Zorza’s Access to Justice blog.
- 7.28.11: Equal Justice Works breaks down some student debt relief options and provides links to additional resources.
- 7.28.11: Robert Elardo, Managing Attorney of the Erie County Bar Association Volunteer Lawyers Project, is profiled by The ABA Center for Pro Bono Exchange.